I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

martes, 9 de diciembre de 2008

Well someone told me yesterdayThat when you throw your love awayYou act as if you just dont careYou look as if youre going somewhereBut I just cant convince myselfI couldnt live with no one elseAnd I can only play that partAnd sit and nurse my broken heartSo lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonelyKnow no ones knocked upon my doorFor a thousand years or moreAll made up and no where to goWelcome to this one man showJust take a seat theyre always freeNo surprise no mysteryIn this theatre that I call my soulI always play the starring roleSo lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, so lonelyI feel so lonely...

No hay comentarios:


Contadores de visitas